Gyro Rotating Spray Washer
- The workpieces to be cleaned are placed in a container in the washing chamber rotated or swivelled about a horizontal axis (gyro principle). The cleaning process is similar to that in a chamber washing system, in which a stainless steel centrifugal pump delivers cleaning fluid from the tank to the nozzles.
Field of use:
- Gyro Rotating Spray Washers are used when bulk goods or scooping parts have to be cleaned which have to be reached from all sides. The gyro rotating principle ensures that the parts to be cleaned are completely washed around by the cleaning fluid.
- Single-bath or multi-bath version (phosphating and preservation possible)
- Automatically controlled washing program (timer and weekly program)
- Heating device with temperature monitoring by thermostat control
- Stainless steel version
- Full Insulation
- Steam extraction by exhaust fan (installation of additional circulating air drying possible)
- Lift door automatic (pneumatically controlled)
- Filtering in return flow via screen basket
- Water shortage protection through automatic level control