Drum Washing Machine
- The parts to be cleaned are slowly moved through the drum by a screw (Archimedean screw). In the drum the processing steps such as washing, rinsing and drying are separated in different treatment zones. The cleaning is done by spray nozzles. A phosphating zone is also possible.
Field of use:
- Drum washers are used for cleaning of parts which may be treated as bulk material. They are used, for example, for bolts, fastening systems, screws and many other parts that are manufactured using punching, turning or pressing processes. Even workpieces that must not be roughly treated (turned parts with threads) can be treated successfully. Extraordinary results are achieved with hollow parts and/or parts with a high scooping effect. These machines guarantee the best cleaning results from a technical and economical point of view.
- Drum diameter from 200 mm up to 2.000 mm in diameter
- Single-tank or multi-tank version
- Drying zone possible
- Automatically controlled washing program (timer and weekly program)
- Heating device with temperature monitoring by thermostat control
- Stainless steel design and full insulation
- Oil separation system
- Vapor condenser
- Filter systems
- Integration into the production process via SPS control
- On request, monitoring of the system via modem by the manufacturer