Chamber Washing Machine
- The workpieces to be cleaned are placed in a basket, which can be moved by means of a trolley, in the wash chamber. In this, the basket is rotated by a geared motor and is guided to the washing nozzle over. A centrifugal pump made of stainless steel supports cleaner liquid from the tank to the nozzles. The parts are sprayed from above, below and both sides and completely cleaned.
Field of use:
- Chamber washing systems are used when parts of different sizes are to be cleaned, individually, often by hand, inserted. Chamber washing systems are suitable to remove light and stubborn surface dirt. In multi bath version further operations such as rinsing, phosphating and conservation are possible.
- Single-bath or Mehrbadausführung possible
- Rotating parts cage or rotating nozzle frame
- Full insulation
- Stainless steel design
- Steam extraction by extractor fan
- Low water protection through automatic level control
- Timer and weekly program for heating
- Drain pump