Immersion Washing Machine
- The workpieces to be cleaned are cleaned immersed in a container by means of a pneumatic system in the wash solution and by short strokes (oscillation). The cleaning can be supported by vibration and ultrasonics
Field of use:
- Diving washes come in all applications where the range of parts and the surface make a dipping process required
- Combining two or more tanks, which are connected by a roller conveyor
- Full insulation
- Can be heated by electric, gas, oil or steam
- Optional installation of ultrasonic transducers.
- Parts baskets in different sizes
- Vapor steam exhaust,
- Thermostat control
- Pneumatic lid lifter,
- Timer and weekly program for heating
Diving washes come in all applications where the range of parts and the surface make a dipping process required.